For over 19 years we have worked with local authorities providing pest control to several different departments: Environmental Health, Housing, Highways, Schools, Parks, Sheltered Housing for different pest problems but mainly rats, mice, cockroaches, bed bugs, wasps.
“Pest infestations have no respect for boundaries, control of pests needs a sustainable approach which is based not only on a professional level of expertise, but on good working knowledge of a problem in our towns and cities.”
We understand local authorities have a legal obligation to keep their district free from rats and mice under the Prevention of Damage by Pests Act 1949 (PDPA 1949)
When you employ Vermatech Pest Control you will receive an email report following each visit. Where appropriate we will also make recommendations in relation to proofing together with photographic evidence of any structural, proofing or housekeeping problems. By working together, we can help you provide your tenants with a pest free environment.
We are fully committed to providing a high level of service. Working with Vermatech, you can be sure of a fully professional and efficient service.
As Vermatech Pest Control are full members of the British Pest Control Association we therefore have to meet a number of strict criteria, namely:
• Staff must be adequately trained in the identification and assessment of pest problems and in the selection and application of safe, effective and appropriate control measures
• We must demonstrate a high standard in our business systems, record keeping, stores, vehicles and procedures
• BPCA members must carry adequate public, products and employers’ liability insurance
• All employees within the business that will, within the course of their duties, attend the premises of our clients are subject to background checks by way of Criminal Records Bureau Standard Disclosure
• We must be able to demonstrate the ability to provide adequate health and safety documentation and procedures covering risk assessment and control of substances hazardous to health (COSHH)
• We must conform to the BPCA’s Code of Practice, you can therefore feel assured of a quality service
Please contact us today if you have any questions about the services we provide, or you would like advice or to arrange a treatment.
What Our Clients Say
Very pleased with the service from Vermatech, they have worked really hard to solve a rat infestation and their methods have worked. I use them on a regular basis and wouldn't use anyone else.
Contact us today for a quote
Call us on 01491 628 200 for a quote, our prices are based on whether it’s a one-off visit or you require a course if visits.
You can’t go wrong with our reasonable price structure, alongside top-quality pest control services with no hidden charges.