Vermatech Pest Control is a member of the British Pest Control Association (BPCA) – the trade body for the pest management industry in the UK.
Our members logo is earned and we’re proud to display it because membership is a sign of professionalism and a mark of quality.
BPCA promotes best practice and being part of the organisation provides independent proof that we’re committed to excellence in every part of our business.
We’ve been Full Servicing Members of BPCA for 18 years.
What our BPCA membership means for our customers
- Membership is recognition of our expertise.
- It shows we abide by industry Codes of Conduct and Practice and pass regular audits against British Standard EN 16636 – the benchmark of quality for pest management operators across Europe.
- Membership also confirms that we’re able to provide detailed advice on pest prevention measures and will carry out a proper survey before starting any work.
- It’s evidence that we protect staff, customers and members of the public through risk and COSHH assessments, it means we only employ technicians who meet or exceed the industry standard qualifications and shows that we’re committed to Continuous Professional Development.
- Being part of BPCA also confirms that we hold the proper insurances.
- Our membership also gives us access to technical support, business guidance and help with documentation and legislation – which means we’re always ahead of the game.
- In short, it’s independent affirmation that our customers will be protected professionally – and that we’re fit for the fight!
Who are BPCA?
BPCA represents organisations with a professional interest in the management of public health pests to provide safe and healthy environments. It’s the role of the Association to:
• Highlight the risks of inadequate control
• Offer guidance in what to look for when searching for a pest control contractor
• Provide general pest advice and guidance documentation
• Provide advice on how to select an appropriate pest control professional.