Vacancy for Full Time Pest Control Technician or Trainee
Due to our expanding work load we have a vacancy for a full-time Pest Control Technician or Trainee
To cover: Primarily Reading/Slough and Central London.
Salary: Negotiable – dependent on experience and qualifications.
Fully equipped Company van (for business use only), Company uniform and mobile phone
A successful candidate will need to adopt Continuing Professional Development training throughout the year to enhance their knowledge and skills as a pest control technician.
28 days annual leave including Bank Holidays.
- Ideally qualified to RSPH/BPCA Level 2 Award in Pest Management (or equivalent) We will invest in training and support the right candidate looking for a career in Pest Control.
- Preferably live in the East Berkshire area.
- Full UK driving licence, held for more than two years.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidates must be able to work on their own initiative. Work unsupervised or when necessary work in support of a small team.
- Working hours Monday to Friday 08:30 to 5pm. With occasional overtime.
- You will be able to provide exceptional standards of customer service.
- Complete routine site inspections on commercial sites and work in residential properties.
- Use hand tools for proofing work and routinely service fly control units.
- A common sense and practical approach to all aspects of pest control work is essential with an attention to detail and all-out passion for problem solving and the willingness to go the extra mile.
- The ability to work at height and use ladders are required skills. Training will always be given.
23rd Jan 2020