Vacancy for Full Time Pest Control Technician or Trainee
Due to our expanding work load we have a vacancy for a full-time Pest Control Technician or Trainee
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic pest control technician to join our busy and expanding business to cover the Reading/Slough and Central London area.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To provide customer support by carrying out routine site inspections providing treatment services in commercial and residential properties.
- Liaising with office support staff on a daily basis.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualified RSPH/BPCA Level 2 Award in Pest Management (or an equivalent)
- Ideally live in the East Berkshire area.
- A Full UK driving licence, held for more than two years.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidates must be able to work on their own initiative. Work unsupervised or when necessary work as part of a small team.
- Working hours Monday to Friday 08:30 to 5pm. With occasional weekend overtime.
- Having the skill to provide exceptional standards of customer service is essential.
- Completing routine site inspections, writing reports for our customers on commercial sites and residential properties.
- Have a common sense and practical approach to all aspects of working life.
- Pest control requires good observational skills and attention to detail.
- It really helps if you have and an all-out passion for problem solving and willingness to go the extra mile.
We will provide:
- Salary: Negotiable – dependent on experience and qualifications £22,000-30,000K
- Fully equipped Company van for business use only, Company uniform and mobile phone.
- Ongoing CPD training to meet BPCA membership criteria and development as a pest control technician
Please email your C.V. to Mrs Deb Green, Vermatech Pest Control, Unit 6 Manor Farm, Peppard Common, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire RG9 5LA email [email protected]
30th Mar 2020