Pest Control for Restaurants, Pubs & Bars
Whether you are responsible for a restaurant, pub, bar, takeaway, catering company or cafe you should be thinking about your pest control provision.
As members of the public can find the local authority hygiene ratings for any food businesses it is now even more important to ensure food premises have pest control in place to increase your hygiene score.
The risks posed by pests include:
- The spread of disease, pathogens are transferred from the gut or external surface of the pest
- Damage to property
- Contamination of work surfaces and foodstuffs
- Adverse public opinion and loss of reputation
- Prosecution and closure
- Poor staff relations
They offer a very professional and discrete service and have catered for changes in our business as it has grown. The Quality department on site appreciate the level of detail included on the site visit paperwork which is great as we have very high standards of internal procedures.
To increase your hygiene score we work with you to improve standards and at same provide a friendly but professional quality pest control service. For food premises we recommend a minimum of 8 routine site visits per annum any less and infestations can potentially develop very quickly. During our routine visits we will report on housekeeping, hygiene and proofing issues. We are also able to supply and install fly screens for windows and doors and supply and maintain fly control units and advise on best siting of the same.
So protect your business and reputation and bring in more customers by increasing your score, phone us today to arrange a free survey 01491 628200 or we can survey your premises whether you have an existing pest problem or require our services to maintain an already pest free environment. Do not let pests cause you problems and ruin your business.
As Vermatech Pest Control are full members of the British Pest Control Association we therefore have to meet a number of strict criteria, namely:
- Staff must be adequately trained in the identification and assessment of pest problems and in the selection and application of safe, effective and appropriate control measures
- We must demonstrate a high standard in our business systems, record keeping, stores, vehicles and procedures
- BPCA members must carry adequate public, products and employers’ liability insurance
- All employees within the business that will, within the course of their duties, attend the premises of our clients are subject to background checks by way of Criminal Records Bureau Standard Disclosure
- We must be able to demonstrate the ability to provide adequate health and safety documentation and procedures covering risk assessment and control of substances hazardous to health (COSHH)
- We must conform to the BPCA’s Code of Practice, you can therefore feel assured of a quality service
Call us today to discuss your requirements and book a no-obligation survey.
Contact us today for a quote
Contact us to arrange a free survey/quote of your commercial premises. Our customer service team will be happy to assist.