Commercial Pest Control
Vermatech Pest Control have been providing pest control services to all types of commercial businesses in the Thames Valley since 1995. From one off treatments to regular inspections throughout the year. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service with attention to detail employing only trained and qualified staff.
Pest Control for Businesses
Protecting your business’s reputation is our first priority. Pests such as rats and mice, cockroaches, ants, flies, stored product pests and many other pests have the potential to cause severe damage to your building fabric, stock, staff welfare and business reputation if left unmanaged.
We work with you to control pests and the risk to your business, carrying out regular inspections and provide you with recommendations to reduce risk within your business.
You can trust Vermatech Pest Control to protect your reputation!
Industries We Service
We currently work with customers in the following sectors:
Food Production and Distribution
Hospitality - Hotels
Restaurants, Pubs and Bars
Schools and Colleges
Commercial Pest Control Services
- Licensed waste carriers for clearance and sharps collection.
- Consider integrated pest management vital and include non chemical methods to monitor and prevent pest infestation.
- As Vermatech Pest Control are full members of the British Pest Control Association we are required to meet a number of strict criteria.
- We must demonstrate a high standard in our business systems, record keeping, stores, vehicles and procedures.
- All employees within the business that will, within the course of their duties, attend the premises of our clients are subject to background checks by way of Criminal Records Bureau Standard Disclosure.
- We must conform to the BPCA’s Code of Practice, you can therefore rest assured of a quality service.
- Employ the most environmentally acceptable methods of pest control.
- Can include field biologist inspections as part of our comprehensive service to ensure full compliance whether for food production or pharmaceuticals.
- Staff must be adequately trained in the identification and assessment of pest problems and in the selection and application of safe, effective and appropriate control measures.
- BPCA members must carry adequate public, products and employers’ liability insurance.
- We must be able to demonstrate the ability to provide adequate health and safety documentation and procedures covering risk assessment and control of substances hazardous to health (COSHH).
What Our Clients Say
Competent, effective, highly informative, courteous, punctual. We shall go back to this company if we get
Contact us today for a quote
Call us on 01491 628 200 for a quote, our prices are based on whether it’s a one-off visit or you require a course if visits.
You can’t go wrong with our reasonable price structure, alongside top-quality pest control services with no hidden charges.