Pest Control for Warehouse Facilities
Whether your warehouse facility is 1000 m2 or 200,000 m2 the last thing you want to store is unwanted pests especially if your products are distributed elsewhere.
The objective of any pest management programme should be to prevent, as far as practicable, the introduction of pests onto the site and to reduce the conditions that may encourage their presence.
Vermatech specialises in Warehouse Facility Pest Control. We are fully committed to providing a high level of service. Working with Vermatech, you can be sure of a fully professional and efficient service.
Designed to ensure our services cover your individual requirements, our service contracts include only the necessary pests (e.g. rats, mice, cockroaches, stored product insects) and the right number of visits which are required.
For each visit we make, we will produce a written report to keep you fully informed of all the necessary treatments which have been undertaken. All reports are then kept in your own pest file held on site. To achieve a pest-free environment for you, Vermatech concentrate on the denial of access to pests and the maintenance of an environment which discourages the development of infestation. Our reports give detailed advice recommending proofing against the access of pests, denial of harbourage and the removal of food sources in order to facilitate control measures and discourage infestation. We also include, in most situations, free call outs and follow up visits to our commercial contract customers.
Your reputation and your customers may depend on it. Call us today on 01491 628200 to discuss your requirements and book a no-obligation survey.
As Vermatech Pest Control are full members of the British Pest Control Association we therefore have to meet a number of strict criteria, namely:
- Staff must be adequately trained in the identification and assessment of pest problems and in the selection and application of safe, effective and appropriate control measures
- We must demonstrate a high standard in our business systems, record keeping, stores, vehicles and procedures
- BPCA members must carry adequate public, products and employers’ liability insurance
- All employees within the business that will, within the course of their duties, attend the premises of our clients are subject to background checks by way of Criminal Records Bureau Standard Disclosure
- We must be able to demonstrate the ability to provide adequate health and safety documentation and procedures covering risk assessment and control of substances hazardous to health (COSHH)
- We must conform to the BPCA’s Code of Practice, you can therefore feel assured of a quality service
Call us today to discuss your requirements and book a no obligation survey.
What Our Clients Say
As with every visit- Vermatech were professional, friendly and very efficient. A pleasure to do business with.
Contact us today for a quote
Call us on 01491 628 200 for a quote, our prices are based on whether it’s a one-off visit or you require a course if visits.
You can’t go wrong with our reasonable price structure, alongside top-quality pest control services with no hidden charges.