Pest Control for Pharmaceuticals
Vermatech understands how important maintaining a pest free environment is for the pharmaceutical sector. The requirement for zero tolerance to pests that pharmaceutical businesses require to comply with good manufacturing practice (cGMP) and audit requirements, to avoid the potential for negative impact on the business, to work with our customers to reinforce hygiene regulations, to mitigate the risk of litigation, and damage to reputation and brand.
They offer a very professional and discrete service and have catered for changes in our business as it has grown. The Quality department on site appreciate the level of detail included on the site visit paperwork which is great as we have very high standards of internal procedures.
Why Use Vermatech?
Our specialist expertise can provide solutions to prevent pests, monitor for infestations and safely deal with any pest encountered, including flying insects, crawling insects, rodents and stored product insects.
We provide our customers a comprehensive service, maintaining the continuity of service by having dedicated key staff attending site throughout the year.
Our technical audits reinforce the competence of our Technicians. Pest prevention and the ability to respond to problems. This puts us out in front.
We understand pest management should form part of all quality systems such as HACCP and Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP). Your reputation and your customers may depend on it. Call us today on 01491 628200 to discuss your requirements and book a no obligation survey.
- We are licensed waste carriers
- We employ the most environmentally acceptable methods of pest control
- We consider integrated pest management vital and include non-chemical methods to monitor and prevent pest infestation
- We can include field biologist inspections as part of our comprehensive service to ensure full compliance
As Vermatech Pest Control are full members of the British Pest Control Association we therefore have to meet a number of strict criteria, namely:
- Staff must be adequately trained in the identification and assessment of pest problems and in the selection and application of safe, effective and appropriate control measures
- We must demonstrate a high standard in our business systems, record keeping, stores, vehicles and procedures
- BPCA members must carry adequate public, products and employers’ liability insurance
- All employees within the business that will, within the course of their duties, attend the premises of our clients are subject to background checks by way of Criminal Records Bureau Standard Disclosure
- We must be able to demonstrate the ability to provide adequate health and safety documentation and procedures covering risk assessment and control of substances hazardous to health (COSHH)
- We must conform to the BPCA’s Code of Practice, you can therefore feel assured of a quality service
Contact us today for a quote
Contact us to arrange a free survey/quote of your commercial premises. Our customer service team will be happy to assist.