Property Management Pest Control
When it comes to the safety and happiness of your tenants professional pest control service is paramount. Happy tenants = happy landlords and property managers.
We have long working relationships with many property management companies dealing with one off treatments such as wasp nests, flea and cockroach treatments, mice in flats or annual rodent maintenance for bin and communal areas.
We understand landlords and property management companies have a duty of care to ensure their properties are fit to live in.
When you employ Vermatech Pest Control you will receive an email report following each visit. Where appropriate we will also make recommendations in relation to proofing together with photographic evidence of any structural, proofing or housekeeping problems. By working together, we can help you provide your tenants with a pest free environment.
They offer a very professional and discrete service and have catered for changes in our business as it has grown. The Quality department on site appreciate the level of detail included on the site visit paperwork which is great as we have very high standards of internal procedures.
We are fully committed to providing a high level of service. Working with Vermatech, you can be sure of a fully professional and efficient service.
As Vermatech Pest Control are full members of the British Pest Control Association we therefore have to meet a number of strict criteria, namely:
- Staff must be adequately trained in the identification and assessment of pest problems and in the selection and application of safe, effective and appropriate control measures
- We must demonstrate a high standard in our business systems, record keeping, stores, vehicles and procedures
- BPCA members must carry adequate public, products and employers’ liability insurance
- All employees within the business that will, within the course of their duties, attend the premises of our clients are subject to background checks by way of Criminal Records Bureau Standard Disclosure
- We must be able to demonstrate the ability to provide adequate health and safety documentation and procedures covering risk assessment and control of substances hazardous to health (COSHH)
- We must conform to the BPCA’s Code of Practice, you can therefore feel assured of a quality service
Please contact us today if you have any questions about the service we provide, would like advice or to arrange our pest control service.
Contact us today for a quote
Contact us to arrange a free survey/quote of your commercial premises. Our customer service team will be happy to assist.